Bases and Subbases for Concrete Pavements: 1 PDH (On-Demand Webinar)
Students Completed: 165
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe the best practices for design & construction of bases & subbases
- Discuss the early use and history of bases & subbases
- Understand the pavement layer configuration
- Explain design considerations for bases and subbases
- Discuss design of bases/subbases layers for rigid pavements
- Describe the materials utilized for bases & subbases
- Understand the construction of bases/subbases layers
- Explain cost considerations
- Discuss European practices of design and construction with bases & subbases for rigid pavements
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 1 hour (50 min) on-demand webinar satisfies timed and monitored instruction required for Ohio Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will able to immediately print a certificate of completion. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 1 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.
Upon purchase your will have access to launch the Ondemand Webinar.
The On-demand Webinar will play through similar to a live webinar, however you will have the ability to take anytime, pause/rewind and complete in more than one session.
Upon completion you will then answer a personal accountability statement and a certificate of completion will be immediately generated.
You may print or save your certificate or access anytime within your account.