This online course is based on a guide that provides cost comparisons of ICF construction to standard residential wood-frame construction, a comprehensive cost analysis of the monthly costs of home ownership for wood-frame and ICF homes, and a detailed discussion regarding many of the structural and energy performance benefits gained through the use of ICFs.
The student must take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of ten (10) questions at the end of this course to earn PDH credits.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Become familiar with ICF construction
- Be made aware of the many benefits gained through the use of ICF construction
- Comparative performance and cost comparison of ICF home vs wood frame home
- Structral safety and hazard mitigation
- Energy cost comparison of ICF home
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 10 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies 2 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.