In this course the student will study the Florida Board of Professional Engineers Laws and Rules, including Professional Engineering Ethics. This course consists of four sections, 1) Florida Rules: Rules adopted, amended, or repealed during the immediate preceding biennium, 2) Florida Statutes: Changes to Chapters 455 and 471, 3) Case Law Concerning Chapters 455 and 471, and 4) Disciplinary Cases Review.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- The engineer’s guidelines for practicing within Florida’s laws and rules
- Florida Rules: Rules adopted, amended, or repealed during the immediate preceding biennium
- Florida Statutes: Changes to Chapters 455 and 471
- Case Law Concerning Chapters 455 and 471
- Disciplinary Cases Review
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 20 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies 1 continuing education hour (CEH).