In this course the student will study the Operational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Construction Site Safety Pocket Guide. A ten-question quiz will test his or her understanding of the subject.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Common Construction site hazards including scaffolding, cranes, ladders, excavations, etc.
- Safety practices to decrease hazard risks
- Guidelines to increase hazard awareness and prevent accidents
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and their uses
- Hazard communication
- Safety Checklists, how to use and when to use
- OSHA partnerships and programs
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 10 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies 1 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.