This Course presents an overview of the hazards of workplace noise, especially evident in the construction industry; and steps to identity, mitigate, and control this hazard.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe the hazards of high noise levels in the workplace
- Describe causes and effects of hearing damage
- Discuss the tools used to identify hazards
- Describe the methods to mitigate hazards
- Discuss the various hearing protection devices
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 0.5 hour (25 min) on-demand webinar satisfies timed and monitored instruction required for Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will able to immediately print a certificate of completion. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 0.5 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.