This is part I of a three-part series, this is the first course covering the first 2 chapters of Roundabouts: An Informational Guide from the Federal Highway Administration. This course gives you an introduction to the features and benefits of the many different types of roundabouts. It also covers the safety, cost and policy concerns related to building roundabouts.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the development of the roundabouts
- Reviewing the types of roundabouts
- Describing roundabout design features
- Understanding the differences between roundabouts and traffic circles
- Safety aspects of roundabouts
- Multimodal considerations of roundabouts
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 20 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies three (3) continuing education hour (CEH)/professional development hour (PDH) of continuing education.