Texas PDH Package for 14 PDH (2)
Bases and Subbases for Concrete Pavements: 1 PDH (On-Demand Webinar)$10.00 Add to cartIn this course the student will understand the best practices for the design and construction of bases and subbases for concrete pavements as well as the effects on performance.In this course the student will understand the best practices for the design and construction of bases and subbases for concrete pavements as well as the effects on performance.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe the best practices for design & construction of bases & subbases
- Discuss the early use and history of bases & subbases
- Understand the pavement layer configuration
- Explain design considerations for bases and subbases
- Discuss design of bases/subbases layers for rigid pavements
- Describe the materials utilized for bases & subbases
- Understand the construction of bases/subbases layers
- Explain cost considerations
- Discuss European practices of design and construction with bases & subbases for rigid pavements
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 1 hour (50 min) on-demand webinar satisfies timed and monitored instruction required for Ohio Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will able to immediately print a certificate of completion. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 1 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.Our On-demand Webinars are recorded from live webinars conducted utilizing GotoWebinar.com service (chosen for reliability, ease of use, no software required and ability to attend using your computer, tablet, or smart phone).
Upon purchase your will have access to launch the Ondemand Webinar.
The On-demand Webinar will play through similar to a live webinar, however you will have the ability to take anytime, pause/rewind and complete in more than one session.
Upon completion you will then answer a personal accountability statement and a certificate of completion will be immediately generated.
You may print or save your certificate or access anytime within your account.