In this course the student will understand the concepts and benefits of internal curing for concrete pavements including mixture design, quality control, and studies of practical applications over the past two decades.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understand the benefits of internal curing for concrete
- Describe the different methods of application
- Describe mixture design and design parameters
- Discuss the attributes and properties of internal curing
- Discuss benefits and long term results of multiple case studies
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 1 hour (50 min) webinar satisfies online live instruction required for Ohio, New York, Wisconsin & Iowa Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will receive a record in a form of a certificate of completion. Records will be emailed to all attendees and available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 2 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.