Advanced Fabricated Building (Ohio Timed): 5 PDH
Students Completed: 205
In this course the student will understand the building requirements of manufactured structures, particularly residential homes in Florida, as well as understand the various fabrication materials used for other advanced building projects.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Discuss building codes & HUD codes for fabricated structures
- Understand the materials & products of manufactured buildings
- Discuss systems & systems testing of manufactured buildings
- Explain the various fabrication products for advanced construction
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each of these fabrication products
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 20 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies five professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.