In this course the student will understand procedural guidance, technical specifications, and quality control (QC) criteria for performing aerial photogrammetric mapping activities.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Discuss the fundamentals & principles of aerial photogrammetry
- Explain photographic scale, geometry and coordinate system equations
- Discuss operational procedures and standards
- Discuss all aspects of planning
- Explain aerial image acquisition & aerial triangulation
- Understand digital photogrammetric mapping workflow
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 20 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies five professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.