Batteries, DC Circuits, DC Generators, & DC Motors: 6 PDH
This electrical training course provides a basic introduction to DC theory, electrical circuits, batteries and DC machinery (motors and generators). This course is essential to electrical engineers to refresh upon the basics and relearn the basic knowledge of electrical principals and equipment usages and applications.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Battery theory and terminology
- Battery operations: series, parallel, primary, seconday, shelf life, etc
- Battery types: wet, dry, alkaline, etc
- Battery harzards
- DC generator construction
- DC generator theory of operation
- DC generator voltage production, ratings, & losses
- DC motor theory
- DC motor construction and operation
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a twenty (20) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies six (6) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.