Coating Types and Characteristics of Metals: 3 PDH
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Discuss various metal coating types and characteristics
- Explain film-forming mechanisms and binders
- Understand driers, pigments, solvents, and miscellaneous additives
- Explain zinc-rich coatings and VOCs
- Understand powder coating, thermal sprays, galvanizing, etc.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a fifteen (15) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies three (3) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.