In this course the student will study the top ten construction site safety hazards. The student will understand the most common construction site safety hazards and the methods to mitigate these hazards to increase safety for all personnel.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Identify common construction site hazards
- Discuss safety practices to decrease hazard risks
- Explain guidelines to increase hazard awareness and prevent accidents
- Discuss Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and its uses
- Understand Hazard communication
- Utilize Safety Checklists
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 10 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies 0.5 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.