|Time & Date|
October 27 12:00 pm to 12:50pm
Diesel Engine Fundamentals: 1.5PDH (On-Demand Webinar)
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe Diesel Engine Operation both 2 and 4 stroke
- Discuss the history & background of diesel engines
- Understand the functions of different components and subsystems of a diesel engine
- Describe typical terminology and design features
- Discuss Engine Fuel Control and speed control design operations
- Explain the engine protection system and components
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a five (5) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 1.5 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.
Upon purchase your will have access to launch the On-demand Webinar.
The On-demand Webinar will play through similar to a live webinar, however you will have the ability to take anytime, pause/rewind and complete in more than one session.
Upon completion you will then answer a short five question quiz, which can be taken unlimited times until passing, immediately generating a certificate of completion.
You may print or save your certificate or access anytime within your account.