Guide to Government Contracting: 2 PDH
This course provides steps for a small business to begin seeking federal government contract work. It overviews the essential process of a small business seeking and applying to government opportunities. It includes an informative step by step for a business to register, highlights all available resources to discover opportunities, points of contact in Wisconsin to assist businesses through the process, and discusses and reviews set-asides to give a business a competing advantage.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Identify the basic guidelines of federal government contracting
- Understand small business qualifications and methods to verify your business
- Describe the four steps required to register for government contracting
- Learn how to find and research government contracting & subcontracting opportunities using the available tools and resources
- Identify points of contact(POC)s which can provide assistance to small businesses for government contracting and subcontracting opportunities
- Review the small business set-asides and sole-course programs
- Identify the government contracting regulations and what a small business should do immediately
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a twenty (20) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies two (2) continuing education hour (CEH)/professional development hour (PDH) of continuing education.