Indiana – Statutes, Rules, and Ethics for Professional Engineers: 3 PDH
This course satisfies the 1 required hour of professional ethics and 1 required hour of Indiana statutes & rules, ref. §864 IAC 1.1-15-3
In this course the student will study the Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers Statutes and Rules, including Professional Engineering Ethics. A twenty-five question quiz will test his or her understanding of the subject.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- The engineer’s guidelines for practicing within Indiana's statutes and rules
- The engineer’s duty to protect the public
- The engineer’s duty to make objective and truthful statements
- The engineer’s duty to limit practice to his or her field of competence
- The engineer’s duty to maintain client confidentiality
- The engineer’s responsibility to the profession
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a twenty-five (25) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies three (3) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.