Storm Shelters & Safe Rooms: 1 PDH (Ohio Timed On-Demand Webinar)
Students Completed: 20
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Discuss Costs and Tolls of Tornado and Hurricane Disasters
- Explain Assessing Risks of Tornado and Hurricane Disasters
- Describe Storm Shelter/Safe Room Designs Guidelines in regards to location, flying debris resistance, flooding, etc.
- Explain Storm Shelter/Safe Room Design Structural Design & Loading
- Discuss FEMA Safe Room Plans
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This one hour timed on-demand webinar satisfies timed and monitored instruction required for Ohio Licensed Professional Engineers. You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a five question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies one professional development hour (PDH) of continuing education.
Upon purchase your will have access to launch the On-demand Webinar.
The On-demand Webinar will play through similar to a live webinar, however you will have the ability to take anytime as well as pause/rewind.
Upon completion you will then answer a personal accountability statement and a certificate of completion will be immediately generated.
You may print or save your certificate or access anytime within your account.