This Course presents an overview of engineering economy analysis concepts. This course reviews the concepts of engineering economic analysis, including the time value of money, common analysis factors, discrete compounding and continuous compounding, taxes and depreciation, as well reviewing and applying various analysis methods. Numerous applications and problems will be set-up, solved and discussed.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Discuss the time value of money as it relates to engineering economics
- Describe interest rates and it effects
- Discuss the various analysis tools utilized to solve economic problems
- Understand discrete compounding factors and how to use them
- Understand continuous compounding factors and how to use them
- Describe the evaluation methods for selection of alternatives
- Discuss taxes and depreciation
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 2 hour (100 min) webinar satisfies online live instruction required Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will receive a record in a form of a certificate of completion. Records will be emailed to all attendees and available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 2 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.