This course presents the main concepts of infrastructure planning in the public sector including the environmental, social, and institutional assessments and discusses many planning methodologies and approaches. The purpose of this course is to provide practitioners involved in planning public infrastructure projects with guidelines to be considered and applied in the planning process.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe Infrastructure Planning in the Public Sector
- Discuss the Infrastructure Planning Process
- Understand the Detailed Studies required
- Explain Municipality responsibilities
- Describe Financial & Economic Analysis
- Discuss the Aspects of Infrastructure Planning
- Explain Public Involvement as it relates to Infrastructure Planning
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 2 hour (100 min) webinar satisfies online live instruction required for Ohio, New York, Wisconsin & Iowa Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will receive a record in a form of a certificate of completion. Records will be emailed to all attendees and available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 2 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.