In this course the engineer will be introduced to modern heat pumps and their applications. This introductory course will enable the students to understand the basics of the latest heat pump technologies and how to apply to multiple applications.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Basic A/C and Heat Pump cycles
- Residential/commerical Heat pump applications and rating heat pumps
- Overview of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heat pumps
- Overview of Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) heat pumps
- Using modern heat pumps for LEED certifications
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This 1 hour (50 min) webinar satisfies online live instruction required for Ohio, New York, & Iowa Licensed Professional Engineers. Upon completion all attendees will receive a record in a form of a certificate of completion. Records will be emailed to all attendees and available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies 1 professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.