|Time & Date|
October 27 12:00 pm to 12:50pm
Bases and Subbases for Concrete Pavements: 1 PDH (Ohio Timed On-Demand Webinar)
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Describe the best practices for design & construction of bases & subbases
- Discuss the early use and history of bases & subbases
- Understand the pavement layer configuration
- Explain design considerations for bases and subbases
- Discuss design of bases/subbases layers for rigid pavements
- Describe the materials utilized for bases & subbases
- Understand the construction of bases/subbases layers
- Explain cost considerations
- Discuss European practices of design and construction with bases & subbases for rigid pavements
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This one hour timed on-demand webinar satisfies timed and monitored instruction required for Ohio Licensed Professional Engineers. You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a five (5) question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. Records also are available anytime online by accessing your account on EZ-pdh.com. This course satisfies one professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.
Upon purchase your will have access to launch the On-demand Webinar.
The On-demand Webinar will play through similar to a live webinar, however you will have the ability to take anytime as well as pause/rewind.
Upon completion you will then answer a short five question quiz, which can be taken unlimited times until passing, immediately generating a certificate of completion.
You may print or save your certificate or access anytime within your account.